We are looking for a new member to join our young team in Feldkirchen:
INTERESTED (M/F/D) IN THE DUAL STUDY COURSE ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING / ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING (AT THE DHBW)
Alternating with your electrical engineering studies at the DHBW Ravensburg / Campus Friedrichshafen in the field of energy and environmental technology, you will have the opportunity to apply your sound specialist knowledge directly in projects during the practical phases. The following areas are open to you:
- Research and development: In several research projects, we investigate the properties of system components, novel circuits and possible new areas of application for storage technologies. The tasks range from the simulation of operating models in Matlab through circuit development to the realization of prototypes in order to prove the feasibility in real projects.
- Project development: In various large-scale projects you will have the opportunity to accompany projects right from the start: Starting with discussions with the customer, obtaining offers, up to the design of the plant and commissioning of suppliers and implementation of the entire project, you will have the opportunity to accompany projects and support the project managers in their implementation.
You will have the opportunity to get a taste of various topics and deepen your theoretical knowledge. The actual area of application will then be determined jointly after you have gained initial experience.
- Higher education entrance qualification (at least grade “good”)
- Interest in electronics and electrical engineering
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Good IT knowledge, especially MS-Office
- Good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work in a team and communicate, practice-oriented way of thinking
- Assertiveness, resilience, flexibility and initiative
- Willingness to travel within Germany and beyond
We offer you a study and training contract. As part of our young team, we offer you a modern working environment with direct access to public transport, parking at the front door, discounted lunch and free drinks at the workplace.
Please send your complete application documents to us, preferably by e-mail:
Smart Power GmbH
Herrn Norbert Greitemann
Smart Power GmbH
Dornacher Str. 3, 85622 Feldkirchen bei München
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 307 60 19 – 0